Powered by Blogger.

Favourite Bedroom Details

by - 11:00 PM


It's literally been 2 months since i've posted anything, and tonight, i've decided to post about my cute little bedroom! haha. It may be tiny, but it's the little details about this room that make me happy. Take, for example, the colour of the wall. It used to be pink until I painted it into this muted, tranquil blue-turquoise colour. It is so gentle to the eye. I think i'm obsessed with this colour and i'll end up painting my future bedroom this colour too!


one of my absolute favourite things to do to wind down is turn on my fairy lights and light up a soy candle, then hop into bed and just surf through the internet! If i'm feeling up for it, i'll fix myself a cup of tea, too!


This wall-mounted desk is a huge space-saver. I used to have an ugly table here (which i'd constantly bump into cause the room is so small!!) but i'm so glad i've decided to get this one instead. The only downside is that it can get dirty pretty fast, especially if you're like me and get your hands dirty with makeup! haha.


Since it's such a pain in the butt to look for keys in the morning (mine are usually somewhere in the abyss of my backpack), I got this sticky thing at the Dollar store and put it right by the door! I make it a point to put place my keys here as soon as I get back to my room. 
Oh, and let's no forget about the TURD keychain. It is the cutest thing ever. Thanks Minah!!


One of the other things that makes me happy is this Rilakkuma bobblehead. He was supposed to go in my car but it made me so happy to see his little face around the room, so I kept him here instead! 


Another Ikea treasure. haha. This is right beside my desk, and it contains stuff that I usually need quick access to like my skincare products, current book that i'm reading, makeup brush set, etc. Again, i'm maximizing wall space but storing this here instead of piling it into a drawer.
But believe me, I do pile a lot of crap. I just try to minimize cluttering my public space :p


Yay!!! The flowers Jesse got me for Valentines are still alive! I have to say that these are probably my favourite bouquet that he's ever given me, because I love the flowers themselves as well as the colour combination. I love muted, pastel-coloured things. 


Last, but not least, is this quote that I stuck on a frame! I think it's something to aspire to, to not care too much about what the "wrong people" think. Be happy, it drives people crazy! Because unhappy people will try to make YOU unhappy. Don't let 'em fog up your sunny day! Drive them crazy instead. haha.


Xoxo,
Chelsea

You May Also Like

0 comments