Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS Day 4 & 5: Nailed it!

by - 5:02 AM

December 6, 2016

It is actually 4 a.m of December 6 (it's Tuesday now!) as i'm writing this, and I just finished editing all 2:44 minutes of goodness of my digital story project for COMS 591. I NAILED IT. Now I just gotta write 5 pages to go along with it!

I almost gave up at 1:30 a.m but somehow talked myself into pushing through while I was brushing my teeth. Here were my thoughts:

"It's due in 3 days."

"You will probably have a panic attack tomorrow if you don't do this. We all know you can't think straight when you're stressed."

"You're working 1-8 p.m tomorrow, meaning you will only get to edit this video after 9 p.m (because you will sleep in til 11 a.m)!!"


I'm so happy I did it. And I can't sleep now because i'm so pumped LOL so i'm here, blogging to you instead. My goal is to try and post once a day, or be late by only a day :P Here is a recap of the past two days, of Sunday and Monday. Let me just warn you, I did NOTHING but sleep, go to work, and go balls deep into my projects haha.


12.4.16 - Sunday


You know how I complained about the nice weather on Saturday? 


. . . oops.


Woohoo! Finally, "Christmas" weather :P The roads are horrendous to drive in, and my car looks like a dirty hobo at this point...


Jesse and I went to church after a veeery long hiatus (from religion?!).
I picked up my lunch (prosciutto piadina) at Cibo then went home and did absolutely nothing because I felt extremely lethargic from the cold weather. I did, however, get a lot of Netflix done!! lol that night we picked up some packages over at his parents' place & had pho for dinner.



12.5.16- Monday


Can I just lay here all day PLEASE!!!


I got a free apple at work today! 


I definitely have the most festive work station out of all of them. haha.


Thank you for reading <3

Chelsea



You May Also Like

0 comments