Powered by Blogger.

Blogmas Day 18-21: A Weekend of Reunions!

by - 9:22 PM


December 18, Friday: Excuse my hobo outfit. I just felt the strong urge to wear my comfiest clothes for the exam. I was quite hangry in this photo because I hadn't eaten for 6 hours at this point, and I also had to navigate downtown traffic in sh*tty, snowy weather. I usually avoid driving downtown. lol. However, it was definitely worth the drive because I got to see my friend Minah again!!


We ate at Sun's BBQ restaurant right up at centre street. The drive there was also horrendous. hahaha. Once in, the restaurant was like a JUNGLE. Let's just say that we were forced to sit in a corner and we encountered a few sour-faced waitresses. We were also so close to sharing a seat with 4 other people in a round table. Wow, that would've been massively awkward! However, the food was excellent and I would definitely come there again for the chow mein (my favourite chinese dish!). 

Afterwards, we went to Chinook so I could start my christmas shopping :) I had soooo much fun with this girl. I can't believe I only had half a day with her!! Everyday is so precious when you only get to see someone once or twice a year. I'll miss you! Take care in YEG <3 



December 19, Saturday: I had one hell of scary drive on my way to Chinook (again) after work today. It got me so scared that my mood became somber; and the only way to remedy it was to buy a coat and a sweater from Topshop. HEEHEE. Shopping = therapy. I met up with my friends for our yearly Santa pic, then we had dinner at Gaucho's afterwards. 
2008 VS 2015

Our group of friends have become so massive... we had a long table to ourselves. The food was soooo gooooood. But it was soooo expensiveeee. LOL. Here's a photo of Arianne, Rem, and I, otherwise known as the "Cholas". I had such a fun time with these two, and of course, the rest of the people we were chatting up with all night. Our yearly dinner is always something I look forward to :)


December 20, 2015: Another reunion today! We met up with my girlfriend Allyson over pho for lunch. It was her first time sitting down with Jesse and chatting up with him <3 It always makes me so happy when the boyfriend gets along with important people in my life, and vice versa :)


This was the dark-green, moss-coloured coat that I got from Topshop. Jesse got me the exact same one, but in caramel, for my birthday a month ago. I love it!


Two hours later, we were making ginger bread men at his friend Annky's house. The one on the left is Elvis, and the right one is supposed to be a construction guy. lol.


Jesse's artful depiction of Santa claus!


December 21, Monday: I'm exhausted, to say the least. Was able to wrap a few presents this morning, then I started feeling really sick.


So what I did was fix myself a little lunch, put on Disney short films from Netflix, bundled up in bed, and took a nap. I then went to work at 2 p.m. It was a nice, slow shift, thankfully.


Only 3 days til Christmas!!!
YAY!!!!


xx, 
Chelsea

You May Also Like

0 comments