Powered by Blogger.

Blogmas Day 23 & 24: Christmas Eve!

by - 11:47 PM

Good morning! I had the strangest urge to listen to Britney Spears this morning, and i'm talking about Britney from 1999 to 2003, because it brings back good memories of me and my old cassette player. I was a little bit sad for some reason, and I needed Britney to balance me out. Some days, it's Disney, some days, it's Britney. Anyway, first stop today was the bank! I took the chance to wear these waterproof boots that I got yesterday (from a brand called Sorel), and i'm so happy that I got them because my other boots were not meant for walking in snow and sludge. With these, I feel like I needn't be too careful and they'll be able to handle the harsh winter weather!


I drove to Chinook to do the last bit of my personal shopping, since I will be working on boxing day and won't have time to go then. I got myself a candle from Urban Outfitters called "Moon Sparkle" (which smells AH-mazing btw!!), a fleece hoodie from North Face, a $12 top/dress from Topshop, and another pair of Aritzia leggings. I tried to leave a.s.a.p so I could hang out with Jesse and his fam for a bit!


Awww. Tita assigned me a Christmas stocking too!!! I don't wanna be cheesy but it means the world to me that she'd even think of it. Super thoughtful gesture. I can see where he gets it from. <3


Sushi Mori with the parents and sister :)


We saw Star Wars!! I actually enjoyed it quite a lot! And i'm obviously a huge fan of kick-ass leading ladies. YASS. We need more strong female characters on screen!!! Keep 'em coming! 


Got home and opened a few presents, among them this delicious box of Lindt chocolates. They're gorgeous and decadent. I've been lusting after this box for a year now, and i've finally got my hands on it. *evil laugh*


How was your Christmas eve? Mine was honestly spent writing this blog and getting nostalgic with Britney Spears in the background. hahaha. I think i'm just gonna get ready for bed, turn on my fairy lights, and light up my moonsparkle candle and call it a night. Our family Christmas party is gonna be tomorrow and I can't wait to see my new baby nephew!!!


Xox,
Chelsea

You May Also Like

0 comments